Thursday, January 15, 2009

CLI Reflection by Isaiah Prakesh


After R2W, I've never had any experience that came close to what happened there, and that's pretty sad. I was looking forward to getting to CLI as soon as Lauren asked me. I couldn't wait to get back to doing critical faith with Michael, Debbie and the rest of the folks. Really, there is no place else where I can find that type of group to discuss the things we discuss. And usually when I do get around to talking about social injustices, events in history, and things like that, it tends to be with people who are so close minded in their opinions that it really doesn't matter.CLI was more than what I thought it would be. Mostly because it was with people who were not in my R2W group. Being able to do this type of thing with different people is actually encouraging, for meat least. It shows me that there are MORE people that think and talk and aren't afraid to believe what they believe. I will forever remember the phrase that Michael said- "You are a person of consequence." I have never heard anyone say that, not even on TV. That was probably the most memorable part of the past CLI session. And that was just the first, I can't wait to see what the others have in store.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm iѕ аnyone еlse enсоunteгing problems ωith the images on this blog loading?
I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
Any suggеstions ωoulԁ be greatly apprеcіаted.


http://www.dfw-taхicab.com/2011/05/limo-service-from-the-bеst-ԁfw-taxicab/
My web blog : www.dfw-taxicab.com